Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||UV Weather Tester, USB Accelerated Weathering Tester Equipment||Range Of Temperature:||RT+10℃~80℃|
|Temperature Fluctuation Degree:||≤±0.5℃||Temperature Uniformity:||≤±1℃|
|The Center Distance Of The Tube:||70mm||The Center Distance Between The Test Article And The Lamp:||50 ± 3mm|
|Irradiation Blackboard Temperature:||50℃～80℃||Ultraviolet Wavelength:||UVA Range 315-400nm|
usb uv accelerated weathering tester,
ss 304 uv accelerated weathering tester,
usb uv weathering test chamber
UV weather tester, USB Accelerated Weathering Tester Equipment
This product adopts the fluorescent UV lamp which best simulates the UV spectrum of sunlight, and combines the devices such as temperature control and moisture supply to simulate the sunlight which causes discoloration, brightness, strength drop, cracking, flaking, chalking and oxidation of the material. UV segment) factors such as high temperature, high humidity, condensation, dark rain cycle, etc., and through the synergy between ultraviolet light and moisture, the material's single light resistance or single moisture resistance is weakened or invalid, so it is widely used for material resistance. The evaluation of climate performance, the equipment has the best sunshine UV simulation, low maintenance cost, easy to use, automatic control of equipment operation, high degree of automation of test cycle, good light stability and high recurrence rate of test results.
II. the structural system
|Test box space||400×1170×500|
|The external dimensions||550 × 1300 × 1480|
|Unit material||inside and outside 304 stainless steel|
|Sample holder||aluminum frame frame base frame|
|Irradiation lamp||UVA-340 8 pieces of 4 sides each side|
|Can be two-way online||RS232 communication interface|
|Protection||Power supply leakage circuit breaker control circuit overload short circuit alarm, over temperature alarm, water shortage protection.|
III. technical parameters
|Temperature range||RT + 10℃ ~ 80℃|
|Humidity range||≥90% or more|
|The center distance of the tube||70mm|
|The center distance between the test article and the lamp||50 ± 3mm|
|Irradiance||adjustable within 1.0W/m2|
|Light, condensation, spray test cycle||Can be adjustable|
|The lamp||L = 1200/40W, 8 (UVA service life of 1600h or more)|
|Control instrument||RKC intelligent controller|
|Temperature control mode||PID self-sufficiency SSR control|
|Standard test piece size||75 *290mm (special specifications need to be stated in the contract)|
|The water depth of the sink||25mm automatic control|
|Effective irradiation area||1020*290mm|
|Ultraviolet wavelength||UVA range is 315-400nm|
|Test time||0~999H (adjustable)|
|Irradiation blackboard temperature||50℃ ~ 80℃|
|Standard sample holder||24 PCS|
|Automatic spray function||Yes|
Ⅳ. The structure description
1. The cabinet is made of numerical control equipment, with advanced technology, smooth lines and beautiful appearance.
2, the box material is 1.2mm thick 304SUS high grade stainless steel
3. The air duct in the box adopts a single circulation system and has an imported axial flow fan, which improves the airflow and heating ability of the air, and greatly improves the temperature uniformity in the test chamber.
4, the lamp: special UV lamp, 8 rows, 8W, 40W / support
5, lamp life: more than 1600h
6, water and consumption: tap water or distilled water about 8 liters / day
7. Install 8 UVA UV lamps on both sides of the studio.
8. The heating method is the inner tank type heating, the heating is fast, and the temperature distribution is even.
9, the cover is a two-way flip type, easy to close
10. The water level in the tank is automatically hydrated to prevent damage to the heating tube.
11. The sample holder is made of stainless steel or aluminum alloy.
12, the bottom of the unit is fixed with high quality PU movable wheel
13. Drainage system uses U-shaped sedimentation device to drain
14. The surface of the test sample is parallel to the plane of the UV lamp.
15. The sprinkler system is equipped with automatic nozzles and adjustable water pressure.
Ⅴ. Safety protection device
1, grounding protection
2, power overload short circuit breaker
3, control loop overload, short circuit fuse
4, water shortage protection
5, over temperature protection
Ⅵ. Temperature control
The first-order optical reaction is not sensitive to temperature changes, however, the rate of subsequent secondary reactions is closely related to temperature changes. Generally speaking, as the temperature increases, the reaction speed will increase. Therefore, during the UV exposure test, temperature control is very important. More importantly, the test temperature and materials used in the accelerated test are in practical applications. The highest temperature encountered is matched. The temperature of the UV process in the equipment is set to any point between 50 ° C and 70 ° C depending on the illuminance level and the indoor ambient temperature. The temperature adjustment of the device is performed by a controller with a microcomputer calculation function to direct a series of systems such as an air heater and a water heater in the device.
As the temperature increases, the destructive power of the material on the moisture increases dramatically. Therefore, temperature control is the most basic requirement in the process of moisture. Furthermore, the acceleration effect is required to maintain a high temperature environment during the humid process. Therefore, the temperature in the condensation process is set to any point between 40℃ and 60℃.
1. U-shaped titanium alloy high-speed heating electric heating tube
2, temperature control and lighting completely independent system
3. The temperature control output power is calculated by the microcomputer to achieve high precision and high efficiency.
4, the heating system has anti-overheating function:
1) The temperature of the blackboard is controlled by a color touch screen program controller or a digital button temperature controller. The output power is calculated by the microcomputer, PID self-tuning, and the standard PT100 blackboard temperature sensor is used for monitoring.
2) The temperature of the water tank is controlled by a color touch screen program from a Korean temperature controller. The water tank is located in the lower part of the cabinet and has a built-in electric water heater. During the test, one test section is a dark condensation process that requires saturated water vapor at a higher temperature in the tank. When the water vapor encounters a relatively cold surface, condensation will form on the surface of the sample.
Fig. - Lamp replacement method.
UVA-340 tube optimally simulates sunlight in the short-wave UV range.
UV-B lamps use short-wave UV to achieve the fastest accelerated aging, useful for particularly durable testing or quality control
Test curve download Test data download
Contact Person: Ms. Zoe Bao