Payment & Shipping Terms:
|200mm-2000mm Impact Height Vacuum System Drop Hammer Test Equipment For Plastic Pipes
|Travel Of Working Table:
|Height Of The Fall:
|Hammer Suction System:
|Speed Ratio Of Lifting Hammer:
vacuum system drop hammer test equipment,
plastic pipes drop hammer test equipment,
vacuum system drop weight test
200mm-2000mm Impact Height Vacuum System Drop Hammer Test Equipment for Plastic Pipes
The drop hammer impact tester meets the requirements of ISO 3127, ASTM D2444 or equivalent test method standards. It is widely used in the research, testing and production units of plastic pipes for the determination of impact toughness. It is an ideal test instrument for building materials industry and scientific research units. The test machine has a secondary impact prevention function, can automatically preset the impact height and display in real time. Applicable to both the pass method and the gradient method. It is a drop hammer impact testing machine that is easy to operate, safe and reliable.
ASTM D2444, ISO4422, ISO3127, BSEN1411 and BSEN744.
The characteristics of the equipment:
1. The safety protection device complies with the 89/392/EEC standard;
2. Industrial color human-machine interface+PLC distributed control structure, high reliability;
3. The impact height can be set arbitrarily within the range of 200mm~2000mm (the capture rate of the secondary shock-absorbing device within this height range is 100%);
4. Using the principle of vacuum adsorption to complete the release and secondary capture operations of the impact hammer, the hammer speed is fast, and the hammer speed can reach 2m/s;
5. Automatic calibration of lifting height, with calibration accuracy less than ± 1mm of the set height;
6. Independent impact hammer, with each impact energy corresponding to one impact hammer. The selection of impact hammers is convenient, and the service life of impact hammers is longer.
|Drop hammer quality
|Height of the fall
|Diameter of the sample
|Deviation of impact center from fixture center
Contact Person: Ms. Zoe Bao