Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||Beijing, China||Product Name:||Thermal Gravimetric Analyzer|
|Model:||TGA 101||Temperature Range:||Room Temperature ~1150℃.|
|Temperature Resolution:||0.01℃||Temperature Fluctuation:||0.01℃|
arm processor thermal gravimetric analyzer,
usb thermal gravimetric analyzer,
usb tga thermal gravimetric analysis
Thermal gravimetric analyzer
Thermogravimetric analysis (TG, TGA) is to observe the change of sample mass with temperature or time in the process of heating up and keeping constant temperature, in order to study the thermal stability and composition of materials.
Widely used in research and development, process optimization and quality control in various fields such as plastics, rubber, coatings, medicines, catalysts, inorganic materials, metal materials and composite materials
1. The furnace body is heated with custom-made nickel-chromium wire wound in double rows, which reduces interference and is more resistant to high temperature.
2. The sensor, made of alloy wire, has the advantages of high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance.
3. Power supply, circulation and heat dissipation are separated from the main engine, so as to reduce the influence of heat and vibration on the micro-thermal balance.
4. It adopts the upper open cover structure and is convenient to operate. It is difficult to move up the furnace body to put the sample, which will easily cause damage to the sample rod.
5. The main engine is used to isolate the thermal influence of the heating furnace body on the chassis and micro-thermal balance.
6. The furnace body can be replaced according to customer requirements.
Advantages of controller and software.
1. Imported ARM processor is adopted, which has faster sampling speed and faster processing speed.
2. The four-channel sampling AD collects TG signal and temperature t signal.
3. Heating control, using PID algorithm, precise control. Multi-stage heating and constant temperature can be achieved.
4. USB two-way communication is adopted between the software and the instrument, so that remote operation can be completely realized, and the parameters of the instrument can be set and the operation of the instrument can be stopped through computer software.
5. 7-inch full-color 24-bit touch screen with better man-machine interface. TG calibration can be realized on the touch screen.
6. Display mode: large screen LCD display of Chinese characters.
7. Data interface: standard USB interface, special software (software is not regularly upgraded for free).
8. The software has multi-point correction function, and the high and low temperature tests are more accurate.
9. Program control:The program sets up multi-stage heating and constant temperature.
|Temperature range||Room temperature ~1150℃.|
|Temperature control mode||Temperature rise and constant temperature|
|The measuring range of the balance||0.01mg~3g, which can be extended to 50g|
|Constant temperature time||Set arbitrarily|
|Atmosphere device||Built-in gas flowmeter, including two-way gas switching and flow control|
|Power supply||AC220V 50Hz|
One host computer.
A set of software.
One power cord.
One data line.
One hundred sample crucibles.
Two 10A fuses.
A copy of the instruction.
A copy of warranty.
A certificate of approval.
A set of tweezers and sample spoons.
Contact Person: Ms. Zoe Bao