Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||XNR-400A Plastic Melt Flow Index Tester / MFI Tester||Max.temperature:||400℃|
|Test Method:||MFR||Standard:||ISO1133, ASTM D1238, ASTM D3364|
|Specimen Cutting:||Automatic||Testing Range:||0.1~350g/10min|
|Outlet Length:||8.000±0.025mm||Outlet Diameter:||Φ2.095±0.005mm|
melt flow index machine,
melt flow index testing equipment
XNR-400A Plastic Melt Flow Index Tester / MFI Tester
Melt flow rate instrument is a kind of extrusion plastic meter, it is stipulated in the temperature of analyte with high temperature furnace molten state, the molten state of the measured object, under the specified load through the regulation of the diameter of the pores (standard orifice) extrusion experiment was carried out.Melt flow rate is refers to the thermoplastic (materials) under certain temperature and pressure, melt every 10 min by specifying exactly the quality of the standard orifice.
Melt flow rate with MFR, said its unit is: g / 10 min
It is adequate for not only engineering plastics with high melting temperature such as polycarbonate, fluoroplastic, and nylon, but also the plastics with low melting temperature such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, ABS resin and acetaldehyde resin. It is widely used in plastic production and petrochemical industry, and also in related institutions, research units and commodity inspection department.
Main Technical Data:
(1) Specimen outlet part:
Outlet diameter: Φ2.095±0.005mm
Outlet length: 8.000±0.025mm
Screw barrel internal diameter: Φ9.550±0.025mm
Screw barrel length: 152±0.1mm
Diameter of piston-rod head: Φ9.475±0.015mm
Length of piston-rod head: 6.350±0.100mm
(2) Test load (Eight grades):
The test load is determined by a piston rod combined with a set of weights. There are eight grades of loads in total. The weight error of the cylinder rod and combined weight is no more of +/- 0.5%.
(3) Temperature range: Room temperature ~400.00℃
(4) Temperature control resolution: ±0.5℃
(5) Overall dimension: 290*450*630mm(L*W*H)
(1) Temperature 10℃ ~35℃, relative humidity 30%-80%; no vibration, no corrosive media around.
(2) Solid base, correct installation, and horizontal position.
(3) No strong magnetic field interference and no strong convective air.
(4) Power supply: AC220±10%, 50Hz. The voltage fluctuation should not exceed ±10% of the rated voltage.
Contact Person: sales